The World's First King Battery Full-Screen 5G Rugged Phone
8GB, LPDDR4X dual channel
128GB1, UFS 2.1
Weight ≈ 380g
Camera & Video
48MP Sony AI matrix quad camera
48MP Sony primary camera, IMX582, 1/2'' image sensor, 1.6μm 4-in-1 super pixel, F/1.79
aperture, 6-element lens
13MP ultra wide angle camera, FOV 124°, S5K3L6
2MP depth camera
2MP macro camera, 4cm macro distance, GC02M2
Rear camera features
48MP HD, Ultra wide-angle mode, Steady handheld night photography, Slow motion video4, AI scenes detection, Macro mode, Portrait mode, Panorama mode, HDR, AI Beautify, Ultra wide-angle edge distortion correction, Dual LED flash, Face recognition, Real-time filters
Rear camera video features
4K, 1080p, 720p, 480p video recording, 30fps
16MP ultra-clear front camera
S5K3P9SP, 5-element lens, f/2.8, PDAF
AI Beautify, Panorama mode, Gif, Filter, Watermark, TimeLapse
HDR, Face recognition, Selfie countdown
Front camera video features
1080p, 720p, 480p video recording, 30fps
6.67" FHD+ Full Screen
20:9 aspect ratio, 410PPI
FHD+ display (2400 x 1080)
Corning Gorilla Glass
10 Point Multi Touch
IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G5
*Your device has been tested in a controlled environment and certified to be water, dust, and shock resistant in specific situations.
Dedicated SOS Key x1
Customizable Key x1
Side-Mounted Fingerprint Unlock
Capacitive Touch Sensor
Response speed: Up to 0.1s
Supports the enrollment of 5 sets of fingerprint
2 Nano-SIM card
USB Type-C Port
Bluetooth 5.1, Bluetooth HID
Supports protocols: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Supports 2.4G Wi-Fi / 5G Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi Direct / Wi-Fi Display
Supported network bands
Both cards can access 5G connectivity.6
Both cards can access 4G connectivity simultaneously.7
Supports VoLTE HD calling.8
Peak Download Speed 2.34G/s
Peak Upload Speed 2.5G/s9
Supports the following carriers' 5G networks10
United States: Sprint, T-Mobile
United Kingdom: EE, Vodafone
Germany: O2, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone
Japan: NTT, Softbank, KDDI au
Russia: Megafon, MTS, Beeline, Tele2
France: Bouygues Télécom, Orange, SFR, Free
Spain: Movistar, Vodafone, Yoigo
Italy: TIM, Vodafone, Wind Tre, Iliad
Finland: DNA, Elisa, Telia
Switzerland: Sunrise, Swisscom
Czech Republic: O2
Romania: Orange, Vodafone, Digi.Mobil
Austria: 3, A1, Magenta Telekom
Australia: Telstra, Optus
This list will be continuously updated, if you have any questions, please consult the dealer.
*Info collected from Kimovil.com
Supports Google Pay11
Built-in GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou
● Side-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
● Proximity Sensor
● Ambient Light Sensor
● Electronic Compass
Android 10, Stock version, No Bloatware
The maximum results of Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) found during testing for WP10
are as follows.
|Max SAR Value(W/kg)|
|10-g Head||10-g Body
(Separation distance of 5mm)
|10-g Member DAS (See note3)
(Separation distance of 0mm)
|Max Simultaneous Tx||0.211||0.935||1.639|
This device is in compliance with Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) for general population/uncontrolled exposure limits (2.0 W/kg for head and body, 4.0 W/kg for member) specified in COUNCIL RECOMMENDATION 1999/519/EC.
Smart Gesture, Air Gesture, Glove Mode, Dark Mode, Underwater Mode, Screen Cast, Screen Night Light Mode, Screen Record, FM, App Lock, Global version, Multi-language support
Modular docking station are under development, more modular accessories coming soon according to the marketing demands.
English (Australia, UK, U.S.), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional, Traditional Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
1x Type-C Cable
1x Power Adapter12
1x Type C to 3.5mm Audio Adapter
1x Warranty Card
1x Quick Start Guide
1. Available storage and RAM are less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software pre-installed in the device. OUKITEL WP10 does not support expansion SD card.
2. Charging rates are based upon the use of the included charger. Actual results may vary.
3. Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
4. The camera software functions are subject to actual presence, some functions and names may vary depending on the software version.
5. OUKITEL WP10 is shockproof, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1.5 meters up to 30 minutes). Charger and accessories are not water-resistant. Shockproof, water and dust resistance are not permanent and might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet OUKITEL WP10. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
6.The support for 5G depends on the local carriers' network; when using two 5G SIM cards, only one of them supports 5G network standby, which can be selected at Network Settings.
7. Dual 4G SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions.
8. Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE.
9. Download speed data are theoretical values under laboratory test, data sources: MediaTek.
10. Even if a device supports some or all of the required frequencies for this carrier, it will not be able to connect unless the device is approved for this network.
11. Supported by Google Pay, you should download Google Pay to use it. Google Pay available countries and regions please refer to https://pay.google.com/about.
12. The standard charger is EU type, if you need other chargers please purchase them separately.
13. Unless otherwise indicated on the OUKITEL WP10 product page, all data come from OUKITEL Laboratories, product design specifications, and supplier data. The testing data may vary slightly between different test versions and testing environments. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product.
● The Android® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Google.
● The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
● USB-Type C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.